1. Dave's Brighton Comedy Festival Ltd Management reserves the right to refuse admission and to admit latecomers ONLY if and when there is a suitable break in the performance. Latecomers are not guaranteed entry to a performance. If a ticket-holder is late for an event and not admitted, no exchange or refund of tickets will be due.
2. Some of Dave's Brighton Comedy Festival Ltd performances have unreserved seating and cannot guarantee all members of a party will be seated together.
3. Purchase is final and tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded. Exception is made only in the case of a performance being cancelled. If a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered seats at any rescheduled performance or other performance (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets or a refund.
4. Tickets are sold subject to the management’s right to make any alteration to the advertised arrangements or the cast.
5. To avail of a 2-for-1 ticket offer, please ensure that tickets have been booked in multiples of 2 in order for this offer to apply. The 2-for-1 offer applies only to full price tickets.
6. Concessions are offered to students, over 60s, JSA/IS, registered disabled/DLA or IB for most shows at Dave's Brighton Comedy Festival Ltd. If concession tickets have been booked, valid proof of concession for each ticket must be shown at box office. If proof cannot be shown you will be charged the full adult ticket cost.
7. Tickets can be collected from the Brighton Dome venue box offices in person up to 2 hours before the performace time afterwhich tickets are collectable from the performance venue. Please check the Venues page on the Dave's Brighton Comedy Festival website for addresses, opening dates and times.
8. All telephone and website bookings incur a handling fee of £1 per ticket. No handling fee is applied to tickets purchased in cash in person from the Brighton Dome box office.
9. Brighton Comedy Festival, and our affiliated venues, reserve the right to refuse admission should patrons breach our Terms and Conditions or any Rules and Regulations of the venue where the performance is being held. We may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.